PDA

View Full Version : Elemental entry check

Criimson
08-15-2011, 07:24 AM
So I tried to enter the elems and couldn't which led me to some digging.

One of the flags was typed: said alder instead of elder

Here is the correction:

&& defined $qglobals{pop_pod_elder_fuirstel}

joligario
08-15-2011, 08:00 AM
Now you have elder in there twice. Adler is supposed to be in there (yes, it was spelled wrong) as a different stage. I can't remember if we changed the spelling to match... been so long.

EDIT: Yup, it is still supposed to be spelled wrong. Alder is still used. You get that flag by saying "What ward" to Adler outside of PoD.

Criimson
08-15-2011, 08:32 AM
Well it seemed to match closer to this flag which is what caused my confusion

sub EVENT_SAY {
if($text=~/hail/i && $pop_pod_alder_fuirstel == 1 && $pop_pod_grimmus_planar_projection == 1 && $pop_pod_elder_fuirstel == undef) {
$client->Message(4,"Elder Fuirstel slowly turns towards you. You can feel the heat radiating from his face. The warding that envelopes your body reaches out and begins to surround him. You immediately see improvement in his condition. The pus filled sores covering his face and his burning fever start to vanish.");
quest::say("Thank you friend. I no longer feel the touch of death on my soul. However I do feel the grasp on Bertoxxulous, his plague is still upon me but not spreading throughout my body. I fear the only way to remove this pox would be to weaken Bertoxxulous enough that his curse would be lifted. I now renounce my faith in Bertoxxulous, please fell this god so that I may continue and learn from my mistakes.");
quest::setglobal("pop_pod_elder_fuirstel", 1, 5, "F");
$client->Message(6,"You receive a character flag!");
}

Ganedar
08-16-2011, 12:10 AM
i believer adler was the actual name of the npc