View Full Version : Shanis_MacDarren.pl tattered note turn in

pepsiphreak79
12-10-2011, 09:27 PM
Hey this was missing as of 2068 not sure if it was revised yet

#Shanis_MacDarren.pl in halas loc 576 329.70 4.38

sub EVENT_ITEM {
if ($item1=="36003") # Tattered note
{
quest::say("I was hoping ye would see the wisdom of joining our fine guild. Now before ye take off on some fool quest and get yerself killed, take this tunic -- it's not much, but it will keep yer bones from

freezing and give you a wee bit o' protection. There's much to be done in and around our fine city. I suggest that ye talk to Haladorf over there. Ye best get to work! Come back and see me as you gain experience

and I'll train ye in our way. Oh, and one more thing. You might be wonderin' what that Tome of Corroded Axe be for. Hand it to me and I will grant you your first skill with throwin axes!");

quest::faction(213, 5); # Merchants of Halas

quest::summonitem("58766"); # Soiled Gray Tunic
quest::exp("300"); # Give exp for turning in quest
}
else {
plugin::try_tome_handins(\%itemcount, $class, 'Berserker');
plugin::return_items(\%itemcount);
}

}

cavedude
12-10-2011, 09:54 PM
I cleaned it up some, and you were missing a closing bracket. Thanks, I added it to the PEQ repo. It'll show up with the push tonight.

#Shanis_MacDarren.pl in halas loc 576 329.70 4.38

sub EVENT_ITEM {
if(plugin::check_handin(\%itemcount, 36003 => 1)) # Tattered note
{
quest::say("I was hoping ye would see the wisdom of joining our fine guild. Now before ye take off on some fool quest and get yerself killed, take this tunic -- it's not much, but it will keep yer bones from freezing and give you a wee bit o' protection. There's much to be done in and around our fine city. I suggest that ye talk to Haladorf over there. Ye best get to work! Come back and see me as you gain experience and I'll train ye in our way. Oh, and one more thing. You might be wonderin' what that Tome of Corroded Axe be for. Hand it to me and I will grant you your first skill with throwin axes!");
quest::faction(213, 5); # Merchants of Halas
quest::summonitem(58766); # Soiled Gray Tunic
quest::exp(300); # Give exp for turning in quest
}
else {
plugin::try_tome_handins(\%itemcount, $class, 'Berserker');
plugin::return_items(\%itemcount);
}
}