PDA

View Full Version : Personal rant, please ignore...

Korisha
10-20-2002, 11:38 AM
*start rant*

I cant belive the things I'm reading, it proves the point "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups" except that its not a large group, its just a small group of idiots who are too lazy to read or do a search.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

*end rant....... could there be an end to it?*

Korisha
10-20-2002, 03:43 PM
* start Second Rant *
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Thats it, I'm not reading through the forums anymore, I'll look for the info I need, and catch upto date with the threads I'm following, but I mean ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR hows a girl supposed to get through all this crap, "where is the command prompt thingy" and " is that my eq game or the emu world thingy" AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG people who cant figure that little tiny thing out, shouldnt be trying to run thier own servers, the next thing you know they are going to ask where the mobs are, other questions that are already answered because they dont know how to SEARCH or read other peoples posts, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR its enough to drive a woman insane

*end rant 2... the never ending tail of a rant gone bad*

hykos
10-21-2002, 11:11 AM
*start rant*

I cant belive the things I'm reading, it proves the point "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups" except that its not a large group, its just a small group of idiots who are too lazy to read or do a search.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

*end rant....... could there be an end to it?* god you sound mad, do you have problems?

hykos
10-21-2002, 11:12 AM
*start rant*

*end rant....... could there be an end to it?* god you sound mad, do you have problems? Kallabor proto-x server

Korisha
10-21-2002, 12:29 PM
not mad, yes I have problems, close minded people are my biggest problem right now, but those are all to common, and seem a problem for alot of people