PDA

View Full Version : Lack of Icons.

kmra247
01-06-2013, 01:47 PM
All right, so I have the icon viewer, but a lot of icons are missing, I have 7 full pages and 13 icons on the 8th page, I remember having a lot more, some of the item textures are high up and these icons don't have the item in there, I was just wondering if I'm missing some, or the tool doesn't currently have them? i.e. There's a rainbow blade that has the spectrum on glass, one that is a fire type sword with a fire glow going up and down on it, are there icons for these, or these the only ones we have? Thanks!

Drajor
01-07-2013, 11:34 AM
Hiya,

The "icon viewer" you speak of, is it the George's Tools application? The best source of icon images I have found is from the item editor Trevius and Akkadius are working on (I can't seem to find a link right now).

GeorgeS
01-08-2013, 01:07 PM
I think there are some expansions I may not have - which would explain them being missing. If someone sends me a icon item zip I will incorporate them.

GeorgeS

kmra247
01-08-2013, 05:23 PM
All right, and yes, it is his, if you can tell me where to find the icons in my client, I would be very willing to send them to you.

ghanja
01-08-2013, 05:54 PM
I think there are some expansions I may not have - which would explain them being missing. If someone sends me a icon item zip I will incorporate them.

GeorgeS

George, I'll send them. I already converted them to the 40x40 GIF (I believe it's 40x40, it's whatever size the existing ones in your package were) and used the # for item# following the same 13thfloor naming convention you use.

Where shall I send them? (I'll look for an email address for you after I post this, but, just in case I don't find one, let me know where please)

GeorgeS
01-09-2013, 10:43 PM
Thanks,

I'll start the process of getting them into the tools asap.

GeorgeS

wolfwalkereci
01-12-2013, 02:28 AM
Not really related to this topic but icons/graphics, eh somewhat related and I did not want to open a new thread.

Was bored and went through the .eqg/.s3d files looking for stuff and came up with these graphics.
These are all from wallet01.eqg-wallet41.eqg / sodequip.eqg through rofequip.eqg
Pretty sure I only saved the weapons and shields not currently provided with the media_view.exe tool.

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/383677/Screenshots-zip.html

I really just wanted to play with PS6 batch edit tools and had no idea I would make something I would personally find useful.

These are shoddy in my opinion compared to what is already in the tool but its a bunch of new/missing ITnumbers you can play with.

I added the missing expansion equip.eqg files I did not already have in the globalload.txt (voa,rof).
Below the expansion loads I added all the walletxx.eqg except 07 which only contains a ball of yarn and a knife.
Updated my EQUI_Animations through dragitem120.tga and I can obviously see all the graphics in the zip file.