PDA

View Full Version : Can we get an updated version?

liquest
01-23-2013, 12:17 AM
Would it be possible anyway that you could update all of your programs? Ive been using the EQ item Editor and i would like to see new icons and heroic stats on the editing of items, and maybe the ability to create items within the program and such?

If this can be done i would be much appreciated.

tiarabobera
05-16-2013, 09:00 AM
I'd love it too I use the tools for most everything. I upgraded to RoF and the spell importer tool worked great for UF but I am a little afraid of ending up like some who've posted in spells support about breaking all their spells by trying to edit.. I trust his tools more than I do me doing it :) I know u are supposed to be able to run source/utils/script/import spells pl and use your RoF spells_us text somehow, but I personally do not know what I am doing on that yet.. if anyone does know I'd love to hear about how to do it correctly but otherwise even more so I'd love for George's to have RoF option on the spell importer with updated spells, my mage pet is 70 for level 85 atm..

GeorgeS
05-23-2013, 12:39 PM
I have RoF, but no compiled binaries yet. If you can help me out first, to get me started on the fixes can you/anyone send me your compiled binary as a zip? (wizarportal at email dot com)
I already have the database..

Thanks
GeorgeS

tiarabobera
05-25-2013, 09:31 PM
first I tried wizarportal@email.com but it was undeliverable so I thought maybe you meant wizardportal? so I tried that and it send (but forgot to attach it the 2nd time lol, so you should have 2 from me, one with attachment the second one if so) Let me know here if it was the right addy the second time =) wizarDportal@email.com?
Hopefully it helps out not an expert at that but willing to try if it means updating your tools =)
just a question can you edit statues with any of your tools? just curous :smile:

GeorgeS
06-04-2013, 06:02 PM
Thanks, I got the email. I am going to get some free time to get the database to run nicely. Your binaries look good as they work with UF client.

GeorgeS

tiarabobera
06-05-2013, 08:27 AM
awesome sounds great can't wait :) And thank you so much love all that you do
hugs