PDA

View Full Version : mini login

mulletman1971
11-19-2002, 12:55 AM
i get all the way to the server selection screen and after i try to log in ferther it tells me to repatch ive tryed to fresh install patch to 3.11 then 3.12 and still same message what am i doing wrong

BootyBill
11-19-2002, 06:19 PM
Appears to be broken atm. Use the eqemu.net login servers for the time being.

Bill

mulletman1971
11-19-2002, 07:05 PM
i get all the way to the server selection screen and after i try to log in ferther it tells me to repatch ive tryed to fresh install patch to 3.11 then 3.12 and still same message what am i doing wrong i also can not make a toon on main eqemu sever but main web page says i got a crappy connetion oh well

Level 56 flighty Magi

BootyBill
11-19-2002, 07:27 PM
I went into the client and had it patch to the latest and also had it patch Kunark and all other packages except languages obviously. Then copied that directory over to c:\eq and ran from the start menu run c:\eq\eqgame.exe patchme. Works, but sometimes gets 1017 error. I'm on cable. Looks like many people are connecting using that same procedure.

Unless it's an OS issue or something, you should be connecting fine using the above procedure unless you are trying to connect to a server running minilogin.exe for it's login server.

Bill