PDA

View Full Version : EoC2 - Unable to INSERT

Darkscis
03-30-2016, 03:43 AM
Getting a weird issue with EoC2. Using the same user account that the server itself uses, all permissions to the database.

When using EoC2, it seems that it cannot create new rows in the tables. I have tried copying an NPC and creating a new item so far - everything goes as normal, I get a "NPC copied" or "item created" message - but when I search the database itself there is no new entry.

I have tested this user by copying the INSERT statement from the show sql button in PEQeditor and pasting it direct into HeidiSQL and it runs fine (as the same user) so I don't think it is permissions related.

Have no trouble at all updating/changing entries, even deleting entries works - just for some reason it will not insert a new entry.

Darkscis
03-30-2016, 06:31 AM
Tested the login by opening up firewall and logging into the database remotely from a different PC via the internet. Same login was able to INSERT rows perfectly fine.

joligario
03-30-2016, 06:35 AM
Possible that it is an editor issue as some database fields had changed. I'll look into this when I get home tonight and talk with Akkadius to see if there is an update needed.

Darkscis
03-31-2016, 03:40 AM
No rush, it is easy enough to just pre-fill some placeholders and then use EoC to edit them.

Many thanks for looking into it! :)

Darkscis
04-14-2016, 12:43 AM
Further update on this - error message;

Query failed:
- Unknown column 'UNK038' in 'field list'

Looking in the db it seems as though UNK038 has recently been renamed to skillmodmax which is causing the INSERT to fail.

EDIT: table might help lol. This was for items.

joligario
04-15-2016, 09:03 PM
Looks like the item issue was a stray field left in from that change to skillmodmax. I've pushed a fix for that as well. Whenever Akkadius gets to an update, these issues should be fixed.

Darkscis
04-15-2016, 10:36 PM
Great, thanks Jo!

Akkadius
05-25-2016, 03:17 PM
BTW, PEQ Editor Rev 501 from Github updated and pushed to EoC:

http://i.imgur.com/VKeT8vx.png