PDA

View Full Version : Some features

wabitti
11-28-2002, 02:42 AM
I just looked to the members section and WOU!!! This project has lot of players out there. Only today about 20-30 new members had registered. Developers are very important.

If I understood correct, I can post here some new features which could be created to next patch or in later on.

I think you are probably working with these features and problems right now but I can still tell you some.

- Moving and attacking monsters (when I approach them) would be great
- Loot when I kill monsters would be also great thing
- No dropping between map changing (sometimes when I change from map to another my char just drops and takes some damage, not always die)
- This is not so important but guilds (no player-created but the ones which should be there in every city i.e. warriors guild, rangers guild and so on)

Creating features listed here are pretty important, but I know creating them will require lot of work and patience. I'm sure it is not easy to emulate some Online game. But I would like to thank the whole developer team and say that you are great people. I really appreciate the work you have done. I am very grateful for all the work you have done. I wish you all good! I respect you.

I guess that was all.. see ya soon.. i will ask some stupid n00b-questions some day again.. =)