PDA

View Full Version : some features

daimao
11-30-2002, 04:42 PM
Some features.. maybe
- Get bows to work, with their crit hits etc =P
- Horses!
- Manaburn, and some other awesome spells that do not work
- Is there a way to implement a code so that you can have guild alliances and guild wars? Like the guilds can have an interface that allows them to set alliance/war? That would be neat but could defeat the purpose if #heal and stuff was used...

All i can think about now, hope this isnt easier said then done =o

Windcatcher
11-30-2002, 04:57 PM
There was some development along the guild lines, as a nonstandard extension (that is, someone made a custom server with some neat stuff). I can't remember who it was, but some of the innovations he/she made were pretty stunning. Does anyone remember what became of all that effort?

WC

Syntaks
12-01-2002, 02:22 AM
nooooooooooo horses!!!!

Bah!

Get wandering spawns working .. Get quests working! It isn't called Everhorse! It's Everquest!

/rant off

daimao
12-01-2002, 10:06 AM
yea i wandering spawns and quest would be awesome but horses would be neat as well =(

PoP items!!!!

kathgar
12-02-2002, 05:10 AM
Things the devs can't do-

Make great item dbs, use EQcollector we normal just use their db
Gey active AAs working(manaburn isn't a spell kthnx) because no one will PACKETCOLLECT USING THEM AND SEND ME THE GOD DAMN LOGS
Wandering.. it has been done before, is not hard, but it will rape your system

Horses.. they are just completely fucked up.. lots of the devs have tried to figure it out, hasn't happened

And lastly, quests ARE in?

just_add_water
12-04-2002, 02:57 PM
Windcatcher- I think your thinking about Malevolent, sadly he disappeared a few months back