PDA

View Full Version : Local Setup

hayward6
08-31-2017, 06:17 AM
I am going "all in" this time around and making sure I have all the best tools :) This tool looks amazing. I downloaded and deployed your preset image and have it running along-side my server in VMware Workstation and it looks good, and I even setup Notepad++ following your instructions. What I still don't know is how I point my local EOC to my database server. Or do I need to figure out how to loginto it and then enter it that way. I'm not getting that initial login screen, but just a nice front page with wiki entries, etc.

Thank you,

hayward6
08-31-2017, 06:20 AM
Ok I found the login/logout option but I get a registration disabled error and invalid account.

hayward6
08-31-2017, 04:43 PM
I think I found it. I saw in another post the gonf.php file, and I found that in /var/www/EQEmuEOC Here goes nothing!

hayward6
08-31-2017, 04:50 PM
Yeah this is going to be sweet! Thank you for all the work that surely went into it!

hayward6
08-31-2017, 08:39 PM
I finally got it all wrapped up! I struggled a bit with the PEQEditer module until I found the readme.txt.

Step 5:
Rename config.php.dist as config.php. Then, open up config.php and edit the variables according to your database and needs.

Pay close attention to step 5 lol :)

Time to backup these VM's and store them in deep archive ;)