PDA

View Full Version : EQEmu Admin Tool 3.2

Windcatcher
12-04-2002, 07:35 PM
This is a small release, as 3.1 hasn't been out for all that long, but since people are talking about cleaning up the factions in the database I figured I'd see what I could do to make it easier. Here's what's new:

1. Characters tab: added more zone settings to the "Stats 2" sub-pane.

2. Improved faction management:

NPC types tab: This used to only display a flat list of all the NPC types in the database. Now that area is split, where the larger top portion displays the NPC list and the smaller bottom portion displays the factions for the currently selected NPC type. There is a splitter between the two areas that allow the area given to each list to be varied. The purpose of this change is to allow the faction adjustments for a particular NPC type to be quickly and easily modified. Also, in the new faction area there are two buttons for adding and deleting faction records, respectively.

Faction tab (faction list sub tab): Similar to the above change to the NPC types tab, there is now a new area below the facton list that displays the NPC types that are attached to a particular faction. There are buttons for adding and deleting NPC types to this list, and the area can be resized by using the splitter between the two lists.

Note that selecting a faction on the NPC types tab does NOT automatically select it in the faction list tab. Similarly, selecting an NPC type in the faction list tab does NOT automatically select it in the NPC types tab. These two enhancements provide a different view on the information on the NPC faction sub tab of the faction tab, in hopefully an easier to use configuration.

3. Fixed a bug where clicking Commit Changes would display an error.

I just uploaded it, so it should be available on the download page within the hour. Enjoy, and remember, feedback is always appreciated.

Wind