PDA

View Full Version : Bug Report for 4.1DR4

a_Guest03
01-05-2003, 05:18 PM
I've made a few bug reports about this release before, relating to having skills too early. Level 1 Rogues have all the skills available to dodge, riposte, etc. Other classes like warriors can dual wield attack and double attack without even being able to put weapons in the second hand.

Another concern I have is with the mob attack power. Min/Max attacks need some modification. I know that level 1 skeletons do not ALWAYS hit for 2 or 3. I thought AC would make a difference in damage as well as dodge percentage. I remember having a level 15 shadowknight tank better than a level fifteen wizard because of the damage difference. I would like to come up with an equation that is more realistic, and I will check out the code to see what is available without changing the database. I think a modifier figured by an inversely proportional AC/damage dealt multiplier will be a great benefit.

Does anyone else have other bugs to report?

*Edit: Server I used was Freedom Alliance, zone was Nektulos, level 1 skeleton, defense skill 0.

killspree
01-05-2003, 05:38 PM
Loot seems to be broken again, unless DR4 uses the new loot code, in which case I'm not too sure how to set loot in the database.

But if it's still using the old code, it seems to be ignoring loottable multiplier and probability, and looking at lootdrop chance instead.

Bisketus
01-05-2003, 06:26 PM
Perhaps this is in line with the problem you had with warriors dual wielding and double attacking without a second weapon, but when I was playing on a couple different DR4 servers, I had bumped my character up to 65 with full skills and when I was attacking a few different things I had a slashing weapon in primary and a blunt in secondary and was only slashing. I couldn't tell if the dual wield was kicking in, but double attack was...I just noticed no crushes were occuring. Doesn't seem too big of a deal but I thought I'd report it here.