PDA

View Full Version : Can you please fix the zone/new client communication issue!!

jimmy
02-20-2002, 07:03 AM
Can you guys please fix the zone/client communication issue with the server and the new client.

I like all the talk of new features and such but it would be nice if the emulator was usable by more then the developers or people who have old versions of the client (Which I do not) Fresh install.

Just take the current released version and fix the issue and release the pre release of the program.

Please, I'm dying to work with the emulator because I beleave from what I have read that this emulator is so far ahead of the EthernalQuest EQ Emulator (I think, could never get into a zone).

But I have to say that when this client version popped up the Ethernal dev team fixed the issue right away and release the fix to keep the end user environment moving and testing.

At least release the code to fix this issue so we can add it and recompile a working copy of the EMU.

You develops rock and I'm sure the fix will be out soon.

Thanks,

Baron Sprite
02-20-2002, 07:30 AM
It is being fixed in the next release as far as I know. ;)

Yodason
02-20-2002, 08:41 AM
will be fixed in next release

jimmy
02-20-2002, 01:17 PM
Can't you send me the section of code to fix this version????? I'm sure it's not that much coding.

Minara
02-20-2002, 01:26 PM
They could.. But you don't want it. It's buggy as hell, with massive linkdeath, constant crashes to desktop, etc etc. If you want to try it out play on the Gotfrags.com server