PDA

View Full Version : Still not working for me?

Haunted07
02-14-2003, 04:37 PM
I haven't been using the emu for a while, and have been playing run-of-the-mill EverQuest. I recently tried to log on to a few emu servers, but it would not work. After I selected and entered a server, it crashed immidiately back to the basic login screen and told me that I should patch to the newest version of EQ. So, I figured I should wait until the new patch came out. So, as soon as it did (tonight), I tried to log onto forever hacking. I got the exact same message. I haven't patched the regular EQ for 2 days. Anybody have any clues? Did I patch regular EQ too much? Thanks.

kinis
02-14-2003, 08:33 PM
ive had the exact same problem, ive also tried some other emulation for eq and get the same error

sedeller
02-14-2003, 08:57 PM
simple fix guys.. goto www.eqemu.net click on the eqemu patcher link and walla your set to eqemu till your hearts content

Tugurce
02-16-2003, 08:07 AM
Also, make a copy of your EQ folder specifically for EQemu. It does take another 2.5GB, but it's definitely worth it.

Haunted07
02-17-2003, 03:00 AM
Thanks guys! I tried that patcher, works great now. Now my only problem is finding a server to stick with :D. Thanks again!

Hardy
02-17-2003, 05:25 AM
Thanks guys! I tried that patcher, works great now. Now my only problem is finding a server to stick with :D. Thanks again!

Guildwars Server :D