PDA

View Full Version : EQ Admin Request

dil
02-23-2003, 07:17 PM
Hey Wind do you think its possible to change the coding in the EQADMIN items edditing to where you can create items with more hps than 127 or 125 forgot which one it is all the tables are set to not let anything passed those numbers or else it provides a negative value in the place.... Also I dont know if its possible but would there be a way to have maybe a tab with all the icons and there #'s on there its more of a convience thing when creating items instead of going threw items to find the right icon etc....

Thanks
Dil
Dil's World Server-Op

DeletedUser
02-25-2003, 01:40 AM
Try it with the negative values. Some of the items that have more then 127 have negative values in EQAdmin

To find icon numbers, just click on the icon in the item editor and a bunch of them come up, pick one and it'll show you the number once you hit OK next to the icon.

Also, now that your here windcatcher :x I was wondering if corpses was set in the source, or in the db. If its in the db, I was wondering if you could add a simple part under the corpses tab with enable corpses?. :oops:

killspree
02-25-2003, 06:30 AM
Using negative values just gives it that negative value when you summon it in-game.