PDA

View Full Version : Can't choose a server

Megil
02-25-2003, 04:23 AM
When I try to choose a server it complains about something to do with the patcher. I installed the emu patcher but it doesn't seem to have changed anything. :( I have the full planes of power set and I'm wondering if I should even let it patch. Trying to use EQW and selecting don't patch just makes it crash out. Any help please?

Megil
02-25-2003, 04:52 AM
okay, I've got it to come up with the picture of the frog fighting something, and it loads the game world. When it gets to the end, it just shuts down. What's that about?

Megil
02-25-2003, 06:57 AM
Okay, I've now tried reinstalling EQ and just loading up the patchme thingy. I get to the connect screen and it won't let me in, gives me a 1002 error and says I'm not up to date on the patch. If i then use JUST the eqemu patcher, the eqgame.exe will crash out after the 'I Agree' bit right at the start. If I patch fully from the live servers, then use the eqemu patcher, I get to the world load screen, and it crashes once it's finished loading. Any Ideas? I'm completely stuck. If it's any help, my UIErrors.txt says:

UIErrorLog created at Tue Feb 25 18:20:38 2003
[Tue Feb 25 18:20:41 2003] [Line:597 Source:UIFiles\Default\EQUI_GroupWindow.xml] Couldn't find class:item 'A_LFGBtnPressedFlyby' reference in FieldParseItemOfClass()

[Line:6 Source:UIFiles\Default\EQUI_InspectWnd.xml] Couldn't find class:item 'A_InvCharm' reference in FieldParseItemOfClass()

Any help would be sweet.