PDA

View Full Version : Help pls about running emu in full screen

veesions
02-27-2003, 11:17 AM
Help i tried everywhich way to run emu by using the patchme method : Load up EverQuest (eqgame.exe) with the command line "patchme"
(without quotes i.e "C:\Program Files\EverQuest\eqgame.exe patchme

Doesnt work . Pls anyone know what exact words to type and where to? thanks

ElNounch
02-27-2003, 11:23 AM
It quotes to :
"C:\Program Files\EverQuest\eqgame.exe" patchme

Please note the patchme is after the last double quote.

veesions
02-27-2003, 11:33 AM
what part or where do i type that at?

Vermea
02-27-2003, 12:19 PM
You enter it into your shortcut that you use to run Everquest. If you have it in the start menu, then go like so

start -> programs -> (whever your eq shortcut is) -> right click the shortcut -> click properties -> Under the shortcut tab, there should be a box labeled "target" -> enter in the following into that box (with quotes)

"C:\program files\everquest\eqgame.exe" patchme

or if you have it installed in a different directory, change the c:\program files\everquest with the director that you have everquest installed in. remember the quotes and enter EXACTLY how i have it above. It should work.

veesions
02-27-2003, 12:51 PM
Thanks finally.........

Vermea
02-27-2003, 12:53 PM
Sorry you couldn't get a quicker/more specific answer faster. I'll become a board-lurker now :)

mfghs
02-27-2003, 02:50 PM
or, just use the new Emu patcher and click the Run EQ button, that will run it in full mode

Vermea
02-28-2003, 07:13 AM
Many of us don't have the luxury for one reason or another. Some problems are yet to be solved, such as the 1608 error and the .dat file that everyone's been getting....