PDA

View Full Version : I know im new, but i have a suggestion...

shadowbayne
03-08-2003, 05:40 PM
As I just downloaded EQ today off of the sony site, it had to be patched and now I get 1017, from what i've read so far that means it's too new and a version of eqemu hasn't been made for it yet, so my suggestion is, someone make their own EQ patch program that will update anyones copy of EQ to the latest version that works with EQemu, don't know if this has been discussed yet, but thought i'd check, or if the latest patch is supposed to work, maybe someone could offer some advice...
-Shadow
yeah yeah, im a noob, that $300 dollar an hour minimum 3 hour for lame posts, that's a joke right?

aldeswari
03-08-2003, 05:41 PM
they already did.

shadowbayne
03-08-2003, 05:47 PM
link, please, send me a link...maybe im just retarded or something, but I can't find it

aldeswari
03-08-2003, 05:48 PM
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/eqemu/EQEmuPatcher.exe?download

shadowbayne
03-08-2003, 05:51 PM
I installed it, but I think the version of EQ is still too old, perhaps I have no idea what i'm talking about, all I know is I keep getting the infamous 1017, well, just so I don't screw things up, I should NOT run the EQpatch to update it to the latest...right?
heh, thatnx by the way, this is almost like AIM

shadowbayne
03-08-2003, 05:53 PM
oops my bad, I get error 1002, I got 1017 when I patched it with the eqpatch program, hmmm....is there anyway not to patch eq completely? so I can play now, and not wait for the next version of EQemu?