PDA

View Full Version : Soulbinder Quests for Drawde's Worlddata beta 4

bpogue99
03-11-2003, 12:09 PM
This quest would go in [eqemudir]/quests/qeynos, name it 5548.qst since the NPC ID for the Qeynos Soulbinder.

EVENT_SAY {
if ($1-=~ "Hail") { say("Greetings $name! Would you like me to [bind your soul]?") }
if ($1-=~ "bind my soul") { say("Incoming Bind! You will zone back to this spot when you die.") castspell($userid,2049) }
if ($1-=~ "bind your soul") { say("Silly! My soul is already bound to this spot! I love it here!") }
}

This one works without the errors, although I still get an extra 'command not found' everytime someone hails the soulbinder. The NPC ID matches Drawde's Worlddata Beta 4 only. I searched through the spawns and npc tables for the other soulbinder ID's and created them all that I could find, although several seem to spawn in the same zone (like qeytoqrg). But I made them anyway to match all the NPC ID's.

The Qeynos one works, but I didn't get the Cabilist East mob to respond for some reason. I'll look into this evening but that's what I've got so far. Is there a quest addon pack already for this worlddata?

Thanks!

tcsmyworld
03-30-2003, 03:48 PM
There is an available D\L , that has lots of quests that are mostly partials, but very good sarting point, My thx to all the people responsible for this work.
I was able get a couple working. Exaples are here-

http://forums.eqemu.net/viewtopic.php?t=6799

2nd post has multi-zone, multi-turnin with instructions.