PDA

View Full Version : LoadEMuShareMemDLL::Load() failed error=u

Ayukawa
03-20-2003, 12:12 PM
Afternoon there...

I have been working on trying to get this thing running again since 043 was released, and as might be expected I am having some major problems.

My first problem was encountere when I tried to run 42to43.sql, it made my Database unuseable by my recompiled server.

I recently tried to use Temets as a secondary, after recompiling again, making a new database off of the db.sql that was included in the Windows Binary of the 043 release, I imported the database in Temets db. Manually sourcing in each entry.

From there I have consistantly encountered the following error:
[quote]
[root@the-abcb eqemu]# world/world
Using database 'db043' at the-abcb.com
[Status] CURRENT_WORLD_VERSION:EQEMu 0.4.3
[Error] CURRENT_WORLD_VERSION:EQEMu 0.4.3
Loading Variables, zone names & items...
LoadEMuShareMemDLL::Load() failed error=u

kabalah
03-20-2003, 06:28 PM
this is the same problem that i had(maybe). check this link.

http://forums.eqemu.net/viewtopic.php?t=6398

kabalah

steve
03-21-2003, 03:53 PM
I am having the same problem.

The startup script posted in the other post does absolutely nothing for me. No errors, no output. World or zone don't run either.

Elrach
04-18-2003, 03:00 PM
The problem is all due to the fact the makefile for EMuShareMem is missing. Use this, worked for me:

makefile

APP=libEMuShareMem.so
SF=Doors.o Items.o Spells.o NPCTypes.o NPCFactionLists.o MMF.o ../common/timer.o ../common/unix.o ../common/EMuShareMem.o

CC=gcc
LD=ld
DFLAGS=-DDEBUG=1 -DSHAREMEM -DCATCH_CRASH
WFLAGS=-Wall -Wuninitialized -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wbad-function-cast -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-deprecated -Wnested-externs -Wcomment -Wcast-align
COPTS=$(WFLAGS) $(DFLAGS) -g -fPIC -O2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -DINVERSEXY -DFX `/usr/local/mysql/bin/mysql_config --cflags` -DEMUSHAREMEM
LINKOPTS=-L. -lstdc++ -lm -lz -L/usr/lib/mysql -L/usr/local/mysql/lib -lmysqlclient -ldl

all: $(APP)

$(APP): $(SF)
$(CC) -g -shared -Wl,-soname,$(APP) -o $(APP) $(SF) $(LINKOPTS)

clean:
rm -f $(SF) lib$(APP)

Trumpcard
04-18-2003, 09:26 PM
If you're using linux, i'd suggest pulling the newest source down from sourceforge's cvs. Someone missed putting the makefile in with the emusharemem source...