PDA

View Full Version : It's cool if db.sql includes all spawns :)

themax
01-21-2002, 05:19 PM
is it possible ? :)

Drawde
01-21-2002, 08:24 PM
I've done a lot of work recently on adding spawn data and loot tables to the original 3 continents and Kunark. It's still very unpolished and buggy though.
However until there's some way to run the emulator without having to connect via the login server, I'm not going to be doing much or any work on this.
This is really annoying since I'm about 90% complete and was intending to release a version of the data sometime this week.

Minuss
01-22-2002, 12:02 AM
i would like to help you if you need help :)
Juste tell me how to add spawns with what program etc...
i'll be really happy to help you to do this... i've a lot of time so i can fix a lot of zone with mobs/spawns and loots...
you can mail me to minuss@ifrance.com
or post here...
See you

TheClaus
01-22-2002, 02:47 AM
With the new version I am force to also stop work on smoothing out the spawns. I have been adding the z coords from your DB by hand and was doing well but now I need to stop til they make that testeq.exe file for local running.

Zeitgeist
01-22-2002, 04:03 AM
ack no drawde release til the ls comes out? =( I may cry... will you post what you have now?

Drawde
01-22-2002, 07:21 AM
OK, tomorrow I'll upload what I've done before and post a link.
There are still many things that need doing to it, but until I can work on polishing it more I'll just release what I've done so far so people can try it out.
The main thing that needs doing at the minute is Z coordinates for zones.

Minuss
01-22-2002, 07:30 AM
you don't need help to do something ??
we can work together if u want...

TheClaus
01-22-2002, 07:37 AM
Drawde,

I am working on that as we speak. I'll be posting the mod db with working z coordinates by zones. As long as they use your NPC db then it should be cool.

Zeitgeist
01-22-2002, 08:25 AM
thanks much Drawde =) Now I don't have to whimper and pout =)