PDA

View Full Version : Haste and Procs

djozzman
03-10-2002, 06:10 AM
Ok, for EqAdmin does anyone know how to adjust the haste percentage on a certain item because that is not programmable and How would you find out which Triggered is a proc and a right click effect

ibleet
03-10-2002, 04:52 PM
Im not sure if haste has even been implemented in the Emu. It doesn't seem to make a difference for me.

Hmm
03-10-2002, 07:29 PM
it dont look like its not working yet. procs and haste that is.

hope it'll be working soon heh.

Schmuck
03-11-2002, 10:31 AM
I think that in order to edit haste you swould make a spell with a certain haste percentage and then put it as a constant effect ona an item..or are there haste items without effects?

Kaiyodo
03-12-2002, 06:12 AM
I made some mods to the code that implemented haste and procs a while back, I posted it in the 'Duel Wield / Double attack code, and some other stuff' thread. I've not had a chance to update the code to work with 2.4, it's just for 2.3 at the moment.

There was certainly no code in the official releases to handle any form of haste or procing weapons when I last looked.

To put a proc on a weapon from EQAdmin you need to have an effect id that isn't 65535 and none of the radio buttons clicked (effecttype 0 in the code). That's what I've gathered from looking through some of the proccing weapons in the database anyway.

K.

DeletedUser
03-15-2002, 09:39 PM
On latent items, the minuim click level = level in spell's forumla.

So like for "Haste", a casting level of 20 = 21% haste (the forumla is level+1), reguardless of the user's actual level.