PDA

View Full Version : For Anyone Who Wants the HPs and Locs of Every Mob (slightly

xxxjustinxxx
03-16-2002, 04:42 PM
This is a link to a ShowEQ site that gives the exact locations, level, hitpoints and class of each mob in the game. This is a slightly old list, but should give a fair estimation of where mobs are in EQ.

http://www.geocities.com/ficticiousname9/

I hope this helps.
j

Zio
03-16-2002, 06:01 PM
It might be useful in the future. Thanks! :D

TheClaus
03-17-2002, 01:43 AM
Actually I wouldn't use it. Alot has changed since then. Just get on SEQ and start logging. The HPs will be wrong but I would put in what you think is fair. Such as if I try to kill a white which is even to me then it should die. Yellow I am taking a chance. Red is no way. Get the picture.

04-01-2002, 08:57 AM
Personally, I'd like to see a spawn database that contains all of the old mob data. If we had access to some information on some of the old beta spawns, that'd be even cooler. Wouldn't it be fun to sort of turn back the clock and go play EQ as it was back in the first months of 1999? The Avatar of Fear still dropping the rubi bp, steel plate being considered "l33t", mithril 2-handers and ssoy's being considered top-notch, and CrackTusk carving a swath of destruction through the South Karanas? :) Re-enacting famous GM events of the past (a repeat of the Battle of Bloody Kithicor, perhaps?)... The nostalgia of it all. For me, that'd be heaven :). And imagine the challenge of raiding Sleeper's Tomb while wearing bronze armor :) Woohoo, bring it on, I say. BRING IT ON! :)