PDA

View Full Version : Ding posts 100

TheClaus
03-18-2002, 10:06 AM
Well I made it to the 100 post. It is fun being in the top posters and also now a Senior Member under my title. Shout outs to the devs and other helpers without them there wouldn't be a forum to post. To Shawn319, Madborg and Zeitgeist you have to sleep sometime i'll catch up.

:)

Schmuck
03-18-2002, 12:45 PM
DING!

Razzle
03-18-2002, 01:42 PM
You know, Schmuck, post count has little to no value when the majority of your posts are smaller than your signature. Instead of wasting your time spamming 6 incoherent messages in a row, how about doing something more productive, such as thinking of ideas to post in the Feature Request forum, or perhaps helping a newbie set up his first server, since he's too lazy to read the FAQ.

The number that resides under your name doesn't represent respect, it is gauged by a completely different one, invisible to the naked eye, but understood by most of the members.

You can have 1000 posts, but it doesn't mean you can't be a newbie. This message is to everyone- not just the spammer of the moment.

Azaken
03-19-2002, 12:52 PM
Haha Razzle can be extremely humourless sometimes :)

(is this over 6 letters) :)

Patrick

TheClaus
03-19-2002, 12:58 PM
This was a post about me and making it 100 posts without too much crap and now it is just a thread for people to add onto to get higher numbers. I would like this closed please.