PDA

View Full Version : Sleeper's Tomb: Spawned+Itemized Zone

Ariak
03-20-2002, 08:58 AM
I am working on Sleeper's Tomb, an exact replication (spawn-wise) but Kerafyrm will always be spawned.

(No way I'd consider making a quest for it!!)

MOB LEVELS

1 Sentries 60-64 (GUARDS)
2 MOTG/FA/Prog 65 (BOSSES)
3 Warders 70 (Warders)
4 Kerafyrm - 70 (Technically, she is now the 5th warder =P no ub3r dragon)

ITEMS

Items.. Well, in order to clear this place, you'd need a damn lot of people to clear ST... Changed that..

I added nice, but not too powerful items.

Armor has an average of 75 ac a piece (BP 85 bracer 60 etc, etc)

Weapons and armor, my intent, are strong enough so that a level 70 player can SOLO-KILL anything in the zone, including Kerafyrm. Weapons will NOT be 127 dmg 1 delay, that is just ridiculous. This zone will be challenging !! Armor will NOT be ub3r armor (For a level 70, it will be NICE, but not godly!!)

WHAT IS UP NOW?

~50 Sentries
1 Boss

AGGRO/AI

Aggro is very, very nice ;). It's possible to train yourself with 2 golems at a time (I did not do 3, that'd just clutter the zone) in MANY places.

Intent is to have the warders cast, and golems quad-attack. As of now, I haven't done casting, and golems do NOT quad (wtf?)

If you've ever hunted in ST, you'll notice that even if you are level 60, and you set the mob to level 99, the mob still hits weaker than an average golem in ST.. And the golems here are 60-64.. (That is a huge reason why solo`ing this place can be challenging, but still doable :)

It is 3:00 now, hope to have it done by 1:00 tonight.

Ariak
03-20-2002, 09:39 AM
Adding last golems. After that, will add the 5 warders, MOTG and FA.

Question, though, I know I can release it on the db file... Is that the only way to release this zone?

Shawn319
03-20-2002, 09:54 AM
well maby de-populate everything and only have sleeper related stuff in the db

uzzon
03-20-2002, 10:22 AM
umm, you should keep in mind that usually players will be lvl 60 max!

I have no intentions to raise any player on my server over lvl 60. Not me either. That does'nt make sense.
Make players stronger -> make mobs stronger
Theres no end to that.
Lvl 60 is the highest lvl. The highest mobs in the game should be around 70 max. And if they are that high it should be possible to solo pull them cause you wont see 70 people doing a ST raid on the casual EMU server.
I'd think the usual EQemu server might support like 10 - 20 people max.

And soloing in ST?? This zone has to be a challenge for a group of people. If it's soloable its just boring :D

Like I said in another thread, everyone wants a different world. So either release a blank DB or a Verant like DB to tweak from.

But thats just my opinion anyway :rolleyes:

Uzzon

Ariak
03-20-2002, 12:28 PM
I will explain...

A normal Dragon will Quad attack, Flurry, Rampage, Enrage, and AOE. This makes him a HELL of a lot harder.

A level 60 Ancient Sentry can NOT quad.. can NOT use any disciples. A level 60 ancient sentry hits me, naked, for like 250?

Ever go to ST and see a mob single-attack for 250?

I can not change this, talked with some emu devs. Can't give mobs abilities to quad and stuff :o(

I can't seem to get the Warder 1-4 graphic colors working, though...

I got Kerafyrm working, atleast :o)

Ariak
03-20-2002, 12:46 PM
I need the 1-4 dragon graphics, badly. =/ only working graphic is on kera..

Warders are the same level as they are in EQ.. Same class, but that doesn't matter - heh.

As soon as I get the 1-4 dragon graphics I can release the spawns (golems and all) of the zone.

Ariak
03-20-2002, 02:52 PM
Okay, GeoCrap has a limit of 5 meg. The .sql file WITH drawde's items/npcs etc is 7+ meg. If anybody wants this, ICQ me - 3174200 - OR - Is willing to host it.

** Backup your db.sql just incase you don't want this. **

WHAT I CHANGED IN ST

1 added warders lvl 60 - 64 KOS to all /w faction
2 added bosses (motg prog fa) lvl 65 kos all faction..
3 added warders 1-4 lvl 70
4 added kerafyrm lvl 70 (Normally, she is 99 and 3.14 billion health, but that's just ridiculous.)

I did *NOT* add item drops for ST, nor change primal. If you want primal, add it yourself. I am working on a kind of expansion ATM and can not further modify ST. I'd LOVE for it to be possible to level from 60 to 99.

Notice.. All Warders are on Vulak skin (1 was Vyemm (ugly mofo) 2-9999..... were Vulak.. Sorry! :(

Kerafyrm is on correct skin!!

AI OF ST

Couldn't duplicate the AI, so a level 60 golem is poosae compared to the real ST (They single attack for 150-250 on a lvl 60...) no disciples. All mobs/Levels/Spawns are as good as I could get them to be. I added a lot more golem spawns, since they are so GD weak, to make it a bit more challenging.

Zone has approx. 100 spawns. ONE spawn is bugged at the zone, so when you zone-in, prepare for a fight. I have no idea out of the 100 which is bugged, so he is there to stay.....

Shawn319
03-20-2002, 09:42 PM
Use winzip in max compression. usually gets a 6-8mb sql down to 500k-1mb

Ariak
03-21-2002, 06:08 AM
DL posted on 3rd Party Tools forum.