PDA

View Full Version : Fixxed Database, even the corpse in Sebilis removed..

Ariak
03-29-2002, 07:51 PM
I removed my characters, I removed my account, I even removed the corpse in Sebilis.

http://www.geocities.com/daocaccount/index.html

This is my last release to the public.

Shawn319
03-29-2002, 08:33 PM
Good job..

next release you may want to clear the guild, zone_server and zone_state_dump table since those are only of use on your own server.

Shawn319
03-29-2002, 08:39 PM
whoops guess there wont be a next time.. just saw this

This is my last release to the public. I left my characters and corpses in the DB, and the Forum Mods spammed my post with
DON'T USE THIS and locked my thread without telling me. I removed the characters, account, and even the corpse in Sebilis.

I no longer feel the need to provide the public with the database, if this is the thanks I get. I made a mistake, I left a character in the
database, big harm there.

The big harm was the account table you left in, giving you ServerOP access to every server that used this database.

Btw i do not totaly agree with images edit... it could have been done a little more quietly.

Ariak
03-30-2002, 05:25 PM
I over-reacted, I didn't know what all was done until it was explained. I understand why it was done, now.

Anyways, I need to find a new page before I distribute more, first off, GeoCrappies is sending me hourly bandwith E-Mails. /sigh

devn00b
03-30-2002, 09:56 PM
Ariak send me an e-mail at lucid@nctimes.net

I got some web space ya can use to host yer site and yer DB..

Ariak
03-31-2002, 06:03 AM
Thanks. I can't seem to get enough Geocities bandwith messages. :)