PDA

View Full Version : Information for world builders

Lyenu X`Arie
03-31-2002, 07:59 AM
As you may know, the new DB is going to entail a change of the npc_type table. No need to fear though I have made a convert for it. All you need to do is feed your npc_types.txt file into it and it'll go through and update all your entries for you. So you guys won't have to go through and manually edit all of your entries =). I'll release it with 0.3.0 =)

Ariak
03-31-2002, 08:11 AM
:o)

Lyenu X`Arie
04-01-2002, 10:28 AM
It's out here in antipation of the release:

http://lyenu.crimsonlayer.net/releases/npc_type-convertor

Lyenu X`Arie
04-01-2002, 04:09 PM
We changed the structure for this table again, update it again today to support this =).

Drawde
04-02-2002, 02:19 AM
I've updated my parser to output the new values in npc_types (thanks for giving me information on them!). However I'm still working on spell lists for all the different classes, this is fairly tedious but should be worth it for spellcasting NPCs. Basically spellcasting NPCs will have all the best damage,heal,buff,debuff and pet spells available to their class and level.

DeletedUser
04-02-2002, 08:50 AM
/me runs and hides

You guys are gonna hit me for this, but we updated the npc_types table structure again! This should be the final version for 0.3.0 and the new columns are unused at the moment, but should be useful to you guys when we code them.

I dont have the list here infront of me (at work), but I will post them tonight unless Lyenu does it.

It is adding stuff for faces to be configurable (luclin face stuff too).