PDA

View Full Version : items not logging no rent status?

Turath
10-25-2003, 05:22 PM
Heya, been around for a while, never really posted though, love doing this packet collecting, gives me some fun on eqlive lol, well, just downloaded the new one, went on with my mage, logged stuff, then checked it out on the site database checking updated items, well seems that the items I summoned with my mage aren't being tagged as no rent, just normal items, unless this isn't being showed on the site item lookup, I noticed a summonedflag and it being set at 0, not sure if that is for no rent items or something else, but though ya might wanna check into this before tons of collecting starts going on.

83 updated so far, time to do more,
added/updated before packetcollector broke, was tons, glad to be able to do something to help out, even if it is just this hehe.

ps, incase ya want some a new summoned item to check that I just did you can search for
Dimensional Pocket
Phantom Satchel
Naki's Tiny Ring

those are just a few items, not gonna go listing em all unless ya really want more names.

Turath
10-25-2003, 07:47 PM
well, seems after looking again there is a seperate no rent field, and it is 0 for no rent items and 255 for non no rent items, so I guess it is logging right and just not showing no rent on the little display at the top of the page, my bad for not looking at that more closely.

some other things I noticed though is that text doesn't seem to be logging, I right click on books or other things with text, charms too, like with the other packetcollector and it'd show the text in the command prompt window, but now it isn't, also it's not updating file size of the text log file that packetcollector makes, also after uploading info says 0 added 0 updated 0 unchanged for texts, dunno if this has been changed to needing a command line option now or is it not working correctly?

also packetcollector keeps crashing when trying to log items from the ldon merchant now (atleast the base items if you have no points) I right click one of the items in the list, they are all charms btw and it just crashes packetcollector.

well, real tired now, so may not be typign too clear and rambling, lemme know if ya need more info or anything.

btw 1658 updated now and 4 added, whee fun stuff

Edgar1898
10-26-2003, 03:10 AM
Heh sorry forgot to include the flag on the item display. By the time you read this it should be added. Thanks :)

DeletedUser
10-26-2003, 10:32 AM
In the display of the augments it doesn't show what the augs do. I dunno if this is the same problem, or a problem at all, but at a quick glance I didn't see it on two of them.