Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 11-14-2006, 06:53 AM
gutika113
Fire Beetle

Default Server Help

ok so i am about to start playin EQemu tomarow or the day after. I read up on the servers that are shared in the Wiki but i'd like to know which server is Legit-ish with exq bonus BUT has the highest population.

so prety much i want a server with:
-EXP bonus (dosnt have to be huge, just make the game get along a little faster)
-Large Poplulation

any suggestions on which server is like this?

thanks
dev
Old 11-14-2006, 11:15 AM
John Adams
Demi-God

The only suggestion I can make is to launch your client, look at the servers in the list, see what they have tagged after their names, and pick something. If you don't like it, don't play there. Another thing is to search on the Server Discussions forum. You'll find 9 pages of dead servers and shattered dreams there. Then, the Wiki has a list of servers that may or may not work. And don't forget the Preferred List (sysops pay a monthly blood sacrifice to Doodman for the privilege).
Old 11-16-2006, 03:58 AM
Angelox
AX Classic Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams
And don't forget the Preferred List (sysops pay a monthly blood sacrifice to Doodman for the privilege).
You're kidding of is this for real? I'm already under the impression that the "preferred server" listing is unjust to all the other servers.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:20 AM
mattmeck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelox
You're kidding of is this for real? I'm already under the impression that the "preferred server" listing is unjust to all the other servers.
Good god!

I have told everyone several times if you want your server to become preferred talk to doodman.

Nobody is talking to him then bitching about how unfair it is, if your not willing to take the simple steps to get your server listed stop complaining.