Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Misc > Archive::Off Topic

Archive::Off Topic Archive area for Off Topic's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 01-14-2004, 12:30 PM
flyrken
Sarnak

Default Do you remember the online gameworld of the past?

Yesterday I was reading about UO, I never got into playing though I had a CD given to me as a present. As I posted yesterday I am looking for another game to play... I was thinking I would join a shard with the CD I have, which I think I will not.. Well I ran into this last night/err today at 2:30am

http://www.pkunk.net/~pkunk/UO/end.swf

This almost brought a tear to my eye. :cry:

Its was done from the heart and not for the 'art' so please be kind and see it the way I see it. Though at the end its kind of Bardlike!
Someone had made a document with heart about the changes seen within the gameworld while doing the role. Not release notes, or bitching...

Please share your links if you have them!
Anyone have something like this for EQ?

EOF
Old 01-14-2004, 01:33 PM
Shadow-Wolf
Dragon

i use to own my own uo shard we we're doing pretty well until my softawre %^&$ed up and my friend never brought the disks back to reinstall...i havn't ran my shard software since like last year lol we lived through rogue gms, hackers, whiners, exploiters you name it all that brought down by a damn friend who keeps forgetting to bring the disk over....
Old 01-15-2004, 11:53 AM
flyrken
Sarnak

Impressive, I know a few others have met/played on UO together. You might want to post a link in offtopic when you finally get that CD

Maybe I will even play UO for the first time on your shard!