Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 09-25-2006, 02:14 PM
inkubus
Hill Giant

Default RuinedLands

Type: PVE/PVP
LevelCap: 70
XP: 1.0
Content: ProjectEQ LuclinDB + custom content
Commands: Locked

Norrath is at WAR! Help stop the damage caused by Dalik Hamerfall as his followers sweep norrath in a drunkern rioting state! A disease known as shadowbite is spreading through cities and people are turning into rioting lunatics! Take part in a 3 part chapter which takes you to many of the lesser known areas of old-world Norrath, meeting and learning about older faces of the EQLive universe.

RuinedLands is a Titanium Compatible EQEmu 0.7.0 server and aims to provide a Custom-Legit Norrath for EQ players. It's primary gametype is PVE with content aiming to be a mixture of roleplaying aspects from various RPG titles and a relaxed comedy similar to Monkey Island/Discworld. I welcome Player Vs Player combat and will be implmenting this as part of our Race Wars which can be viewed at various battle-zones in Norrath. I will be customising some zone layouts, taking use of PoP+ zones for story line and dungeon content and adding custom items and epics.

Our first server 'Dalik Hammerfall' is hosted in Germany and is better suited for European EQEmu members. It's specs are Dual Opteron 3.8ghz/2gb Ram/100mbit connection.

At this moment in time I am looking for other people to help out with spawning and quest writing. If you would like to speak to me about this please petition or leave me a message on IRC #ruinedlands.

RuinedLands, like some other EQEmu servers will be shared with all EQ developers. If you would like to request a copy of a quest or database which is at least 30 days old, then please request them at any time on #ruinedlands and they will be provided to you.

Last edited by inkubus; 09-25-2006 at 10:16 PM..
Old 09-26-2006, 12:53 AM
MrBlueberry
Fire Beetle

so is it open yet ?
Old 09-27-2006, 02:34 AM
inkubus
Hill Giant

The server is open but work is still being done. Feel free to ride some exp in advance.
Old 09-30-2006, 08:10 AM
firedup52
Fire Beetle

Will there be a Char wipe?

Last edited by firedup52; 09-30-2006 at 04:54 PM..
Old 10-01-2006, 10:56 PM
Silenteer
Sarnak

lvl 70 caps shud be banned from all PvP servers =/
50 cap ftw