Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::Windows Servers

Archive::Windows Servers Archive area for Windows Servers's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 01-20-2002, 02:06 PM
Cyrax91x
Fire Beetle

Default Zone Server Crashing - Win2k

I just upgraded from Win Me to Win2k. I had previously had EQ EMU 1.7 running fine (besides Win Me being painfully SLOW! with mysql) Everything seems to be ok when I run the World server and even run the EQ Admin 2.2, but when I run any zone bat files (tried with several different short zone names) I immediatley get the following message: The instruction at "0x00431261" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read".

I am new to win2k and am not sure if I have something configured wrong. It is probably something stupid

Thanks

PS: On the same machine Win ME took over 5 minutes each to load world, zone, and EQ Admin. Win2k takes about 5 seconds.
Playing with the emu is much more fun now!
Old 01-20-2002, 02:32 PM
Cyrax91x
Fire Beetle

Default Forget it .... Found Problem

Thanks to d53642 for the post on the database not being in edit mode.

More info can be found in this post:
http://forums.eqemu.net/showthread.p...mp;threadid=17

Thanks Again