Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 08-22-2007, 11:46 AM
tcsmyworld
Discordant

Default PEQ's new attitude...............

Facts, not flames.......

It seems that PEQ has adopted a new attitude, COMPLY OR DIE!!
The newly appointed regime is on a banning spree, and nobody is immune to thier wrath, Including the FOUNDER of the ENTIRE PEQ PROJECT!!!

So anyone that thinks they might want to speak out, or if you use MQ, you better find a different server to play on.

And just so you all know, you're contributions to PEQ are really appreciated, I thought I'd share this with you all here:

The bottom line works out to be : <FatherNitwit> none of the players have contributed shit, lets not kid ourselves
<FatherNitwit> not to mention that I built far more of this DB than you... in fact I cant honestly say that you built any of this DB...
<FatherNitwit> I have no interest in discussing the players, one way or the other, but it upsets me greatly to see you engaging in a pissing contest with one of the few people in this community which actually contribute

Basically I contributed NOTHING to this project, and none of the players contributed, Only Cavedude and FatherNitwit did anything on this project.
The Players here are just here for the amusement of the ass-holes who want to play god., The players are/do nothing for the server/db.

Gotta love it.