Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 01-02-2013, 05:42 AM
yz125
Sarnak

Default Medieval's Lounge

Hello everyone and well met! Just thought I'd stop in here and tell you guy's a little about my server, and myself. I've been playing EQemu since the PoP day's, and love everything about this community. Some of the different server's that I've dev'd on are EQdestiny after Nick, and Souls, I was Hinini on there. Some other's were Emarr-Bushido, Vdubs-Ponondoty, and maybe one other one. I have been on live for many years known as either Edgetanker, Mouseriena, or Zefiris.

Now a little bit about the server. I am a big fan of live so my plans are to have most of the VoA zones live-like. I spent a great amount of time in each of the zones either exping, or raiding, so I will be spawning the mobs from memory (The spawns from the packet collector are a bit iffy). I wish to have a live-like VoA/RoF playstyle, so not too much customization other than the hub (Argath).

People with the RoF steam client may connect to my server to check out some of the VoA/RoF zones if they wish. I'll be putting in some zones on the translocator npc to make it easier.

So, I thought I'd give a little insight about the server, and a little about myself. Safe travels!
Old 01-02-2013, 06:00 AM
FievelMousey
Hill Giant

Hi what are the ROF zone numbers? I havent see a list of them yet.

Thanks
Old 01-02-2013, 09:08 AM
yz125
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by FievelMousey View Post
Hi what are the ROF zone numbers? I havent see a list of them yet.

Thanks
752 -- 760
Old 01-03-2013, 09:33 AM
yz125
Sarnak

People without their own server, if you'd like to run through the HoT/VoA/RoF zones you may on here. See General Tyronith.

Ideally, you'll want to use the free to play RoF client from Steam, but you can also use the zone files while on a different client to connect.