Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::General > Archive::General Discussion

Archive::General Discussion Archive area for General Discussion's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 05-05-2003, 04:44 AM
Shuffels
Fire Beetle

Default Dil's world server

anyone know of good servers? non legit? where u can do anything... without people constantly killing all of the palyers with a command... i like dil's server, good people, good GM's. i tried moonphoenix and people were constantly killing the world. it sucked. i want a server like dil's, but with full privelages. like shrink, gm, and the works.. havent tried forever hacking tho, cause it was down...
Old 05-05-2003, 01:41 PM
Warlon
Sarnak

Dils World Server is great, lots of fun. I would recommend it for use if you get tired of Krushers or Foreverhacking(no offense). But this server is great many new items abd fixed up zone that make it hard for lvl 65s, such as WWastes and Pofear.Try it, youll like it

Majico, 65 Necormancer GM on Dil's World Server
Kaizo, 65 monk GM on dils
Old 05-05-2003, 02:30 PM
BLOOD_kane
Discordant

Someone on Moon Phoenix summoned me to the arena and chain killed me...bah. BUT Moon Phoenix actually made a NEW ZONE called Hell...pretty sweet
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."
Old 05-05-2003, 03:11 PM
dehssiel
Fire Beetle

each time i try to connect to it.. it tells me its not for my language!
Old 05-06-2003, 08:30 AM
Warlon
Sarnak

have you tried dils?
Old 05-07-2003, 08:05 AM
Ademonde
Hill Giant

Dils world server is a great server, we keep adding items every week or so, and now we have a whole collection of non-legit items =). Also, dil just made some new modifications so the server doesn't lag as much, it is A LOT better.

Dread, serverOP Dils world
Old 05-13-2003, 03:08 PM
Mendorr
Fire Beetle

This is my favorite server on eqemu and the only one I play on. Great work guys on this one.

Sedar
65 monk (GM)
Old 05-13-2003, 10:33 PM
dehssiel
Fire Beetle

what i dont like are the summoning items command
If it would be more legit without cheating command , i would play
Old 05-13-2003, 11:40 PM
Trumpcard
Demi-God

You don't have to use them do you?
Old 05-13-2003, 11:43 PM
fnemo
Discordant

yeah but other players do use them . thats what dehssiel mean.
Old 05-14-2003, 12:40 AM
FoShizzleMyNizzle
Fire Beetle

Default Server is Rule.. WTG Dil

Heyazz.. I dun know if you check this, Leet, but I just thought I'd give it a try, and say that Dil's server is the best server there is :lol: . It has the nicest people, and is generally all 'round Rule!!!...Now mah nessage to Leet....

Leet~ !! Heyya'ss babe. Sorry I haven't been on as of late, reaaaly busy.. hehe.. Sowwy. Look for me on saturday or somethin. Im usually on everyday, just, when you'd be sleeping :( ..Sowwy.. Well, I gotta go now!..Hope ya' catch it leety babe

Hey Dread and all juu other GM's, Hollah!

Aerokella Lovesyou
65 Overlord GM, Ruler of the Arena Eventz.. o.O

Foshizzle Mynizzle
65 Overlord .... Wanting-to-become a GM 'Cause it's Aero's alt... Ruler of none.....
Old 05-15-2003, 12:41 AM
dehssiel
Fire Beetle

i like to lvl fast! i like to have great loot ! and earn money fast in the game! but i dont like cheat commands
Old 05-15-2003, 02:29 AM
Elrach
Sarnak

Quote:
i like to lvl fast! i like to have great loot ! and earn money fast in the game! but i dont like cheat commands
That's what's nice about EQEmu. All different types of servers for everyone to enjoy.

I don't like non-legit servers either, as I find it gets old too fast. Seems to attract more of the juniors too. But if it rocks somebody else's boat, it's cool with me.

My preference is a dedicated server that is legit, has no cheating, and have a decent XP rate (slightly better than EQLive, but not quite as high as Guildwars). Hopefully I'll find the time to finish setting mine up the way I want it...that's the best way to have a server with the rules you perfer.