Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Misc > Archive::Off Topic

Archive::Off Topic Archive area for Off Topic's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 02-10-2004, 08:50 AM
Cowz
Fire Beetle

Ah.... u know what... nvm then :lol:

Your right sorry....
Old 02-10-2004, 09:22 AM
Trumpcard
Demi-God

Wow.. this is a great day.. just looked cowz up... Just like Darkyth, he's using a free email service like we prohibit...

Suffice to say, I havent banned anyone else yet, I'll give them time to register with their REAL email addresses as the registration process demands, but I expect I'll ban those email domains tomorrow.

Theres your warnings...

I wasnt harsh.. In fact, I argued against releasing his private information, if i was too harsh, I would have banned everyone that p'eed me off, not asked everyones opinion first, and would not have protected his personal info in the process.

I dont see how you're saying Im harsh.. Im really starting to think Kyle and all his friends are about 10.

(I also notice alot of them are using the same free email service, so methinks that these might be alternate personalities)

Let me just state it for the RECORD...

WE WILL NOT TOLERATE WAREZ, HACKING, or ATTEMPTS TO DEFRAUD ANYONE. YOU WILL RECEIVE NO FURTHER WARNINGS. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT REMORSE OR CONSIDERATION OF REAPPLICATION.

ALSO, IF YOU ARE USING A FREE EMAIL SERVICE, YOU WILL LOSE ACCESS. OUR RULES EXPLICITLY STATE YOU MUST USE A REAL EMAIL ADDRESS DUE TO EXPLOITATION. IF YOU USE A FREE EMAIL SERVICE FOR YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE REREGISTER USING YOUR ACTUAL EMAIL ADDRESS.

Thank you

Old 02-10-2004, 09:28 AM
Cowz
Fire Beetle

WTF my real e-mail service?!

I use Ticon.net it has no "real" e-mail service.

I use this one cause its the only one I got as far as hotmail.com which couldn't be registered!

Trumpcard you do have issues. Please deal with them outside of the forums. Your the admin of the forums and your not that great of one if you just talk about ppl not using some free e-mail service, its our choice and these forums are for the community so calm down!
Old 02-10-2004, 09:39 AM
Shadow-Wolf
Dragon

i use zap zone network email does that count cause i cant use my cox email anymore. and from some gay reason ZZN isn't free anymore so after 30 days it works no more(my 30 days is up =() so i have no real email =(.
Old 02-10-2004, 09:46 AM
Trumpcard
Demi-God

You're saying that your ISP that provides your internet connection does not provide an email address? Thats a first ! I'd recommend a new ISP if thats the case... Who provides connection services with no email address?

I do have issues. I have issues with little 'hackers' coming into our community and trying to cheat the community, or trying to implicate the project in hacking schemes. These forums are for the eqemu project and its development... Go to phrack.net if you want to hack, but dont involve us. I have issues with people trying to ruin the project and the community that I have sweated blood , sweat and tears to help build for the last 3 years along with alot of other developers, admins, and people. I have issues with Theives and LIERS (hehe), call me strange...

We want to keep a clean, fun environment for everyone. If you lie, cheat, and generally deceive, it will eventually catch up with you.

You been served !

Im not out to stop anyone from having fun, Im here to try and make sure everything stays safe and stable, and fun for everyone... Dont make me be mean... I dont like to be mean, but I will be when I have to.
Old 02-10-2004, 11:58 AM
Cowz
Fire Beetle

Alright I accept that Trumpcard. But I was served..... bit much aye?

Should get in the gaming spirit and say PWN3D! :lol:
Old 02-15-2004, 06:19 AM
a_Guest03
Demi-God

Ban the little bastard!

As for Trump having never helped in the forums, you obviously haven't been paying attention. He has the most legitimate posts. You may see Hogie and Dev above him in top 10 posters, but they fudged the numbers.

Trump has the most, and often posts more than 3 paragraphs at a time.