Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 11-24-2015, 10:11 AM
jpyou127
Discordant

I like your idea EQEMU2010 and my first server was following along those lines.

As to the person that started this thread, I totally took from your first post the idea that all of us who have/run servers should implement your suggestion. The way it was worded implied that the community here are all one entity. In fact, I took it as if it was a "demand" instead of a "request" or a "search" for similar servers as did quite a few other people, they were just more compassionate in their response.

Fortunately, I will never play P99 as I do not like that era of EQ and I agree with others, its easy to setup your own server and create what you want. You may also find out just how hard it is running, developing and dealing with players.

Celestial
Old 11-24-2015, 08:07 PM
EQEMU2010
Sarnak

Hey Celestial if you ever create anything similar let me know I have been off and on for quite sometime Thanks.