Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 11-27-2013, 02:09 PM
Thorkinal
Sarnak

Shade was killed long before you logged in, and you did the nerfed version, gg!
Old 11-27-2013, 03:12 PM
Nerdgasm
Discordant

He hasn't been nerfed yet, =). Maze was the first one to kill him with 3 people. Hah. His strategy was exactly how you are meant to kill him.
Old 11-28-2013, 01:42 PM
Maze_EQ
Demi-God

Mystic SoW is nice for that encounter. It's also worth using a defiler for snare.

Old 11-29-2013, 12:22 AM
Nerdgasm
Discordant

Don't give spoilers of how the fight is actually spose to go down.
Old 11-29-2013, 10:53 AM
sorvani
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdgasm View Post
Don't give spoilers of how the fight is actually spose to go down.
Welcome to the Internet.
Old 11-29-2013, 05:22 PM
Nerdgasm
Discordant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorvani View Post
Welcome to the Internet.
I was being sarcastic . Heh.

Apologies about the delay on Zone 2! I was called into work, and had to sort that out. It is the weekend, and aside from tomorrow in which I'm working a 6 hour day, I will be finishing through Tier 1 =), Psepheryx AND Jahar are both off this weekend as well, so my help should be pretty solid.

Few people have asked about gear in the next progression zone, well it's going to be a little more difficult to obtain, and in T1 is when things get difficult. Once we get Balance open, we will be adding in Visual slots, which have to be FIRST obtained in The Temple of Marr in order to be upgraded in later times (For Destruction).

As we speak, we're testing Z2. Expect it live soon.
Old 11-30-2013, 04:09 AM
Nerdgasm
Discordant

Apologies for the delay. Zone two is ready to be tested by the public. There is a HUGE patch note on our website under updates; (Click here if you wish to see it) the major things to take from it, I'll post here.

Quote:
~~~As always we recommend obtaining the spell file so you don't see spells that aren't spose to be cast on you, casted on

you.~~~
~WITH THIS UPDATE YOU WILL NEED A NEW DB STRING AS WELL~

GENERAL;

Peria has been reworked, she will now drop the key needed to enter The Theater of Imprisoned Horror.

SPELLS;
Every spell now has a base chance of 50% chance to hit, a few spells (like Rune-Casters spells), are a almost guaranteed chance to hit.

ITEMS;

The Temple of Marr's items stats have been updated below are the following changes;(THE CHANGES ARE ON THE WEBPAGE)

MISC;
AC on all armor has been raised.
Old 11-30-2013, 03:00 PM
Maze_EQ
Demi-God

Alot of t2 armor is worse than t1 armor..

Might want to revise and compare.

Old 11-30-2013, 04:01 PM
Jahar_LoA
Sarnak

Will take a look, just a moment.
Old 11-30-2013, 09:40 PM
Nerdgasm
Discordant

Couple things;

Gear being messed up is because of how we changed it, it use to go (In stat order) Chest, Legs, Hands, Arms, Head, Feet, Wrist, We changed it to Chest, Legs, Head, Arms, Feet, Hands, Wrists, I forgot about the change. My apologies.

Also, gear will officially change it's look in Tier 1, what you guys are progressing through is Zone 1 and Zone 2. Tier 1 will introduce new weapons looks and such, apologies.

We're working on some random items to throw into the fray, but we don't want them to be to over powered, or to weak... The quests for the non-visual items should be live soon.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:52 PM
Nerdgasm
Discordant

Haven't posted on here in a bit! Figured I'd update everyone with what's going on, with it closing in on Christmas time, (And my family's birthdays), I will keep Uthra UP, but progression on it will be on hold until Christmas is taken care of, once we're into the new year, we plan on releasing content weekly. We have a plan laid out of exactly what we want to do with the server. Apologies to those who play on the server and have been craving an update. Birthdays have been... Well, I don't remember them... Haha.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. See you in a few weeks. =)

~~From all of the Staff at Uthra's Progression Realm.
Old 12-11-2013, 03:50 AM
Nerdgasm
Discordant

Though a little hint, when we get back in full swing. We'll open T1, and Balance through T1 in one big swoop. We have a class planned that is going to seem over powered, but he won't really be over powered, if that made any sense... Basically, his burst will be suburb, but his sustain will be equal.

Now, I know what you're thinking; 'Okay, if it's like that, I'll just box 6 of them, GG bosses.' right? Well. We have a way of countering that. Samurai will NOT be opened when we release Balance at least until we can get him to the point where we want him. =).

Just a little teaser of what's to come. =D I'll post a picture soon of his burst vs sustain.
Old 12-11-2013, 02:12 PM
Maze_EQ
Demi-God

When I can progress further I'll play lol.

Old 12-11-2013, 02:24 PM
Nerdgasm
Discordant

Understandable, and we are sorry that it's taking so long for the progression, Thanksgiving and Christmas are two of the worst holidays for me, lots of Birthdays, lots of holiday celebrations, and all around a giant cluster. Afterwords the only thing left is my Birthday, in which I'll be to inebriated to do anything. Lol.
Old 12-11-2013, 10:24 PM
Maze_EQ
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdgasm View Post
Understandable, and we are sorry that it's taking so long for the progression, Thanksgiving and Christmas are two of the worst holidays for me, lots of Birthdays, lots of holiday celebrations, and all around a giant cluster. Afterwords the only thing left is my Birthday, in which I'll be to inebriated to do anything. Lol.
You're good broski.

I havent had time either.