Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 04-12-2007, 06:42 AM
supahsen
Sarnak

Default Just me? Stuckk..

Alright .. So I've been playing all day with no problems, logged in and out a couple times fine..
For some reason.. a couple hours ago EQ crashed on me.. So I closed it, restarted my computer, and went to log back in.

Now I get stuck at "Logging in to server. Please wait...." every time, at the main login screen, when it has worked fine all day. Connection is fine and all, but I didn't see anyone else post any threads on it so I wasn't sure if it was just me or what.

I checked my EQhost file and all that, but cant seem to figure out if i just screwed something up or if the login is just being sketch right now.

Anyways, thanks much. Lemme know if I'm alone out here and if I am ill probably just redo/reinstall EQ everything again on my computer and hope that fixes it heh.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:00 AM
Thunderclasp
Fire Beetle

I just tried to logon too, getting the same problem. Checked all my files, everything is fine, internet working and everything
Old 04-12-2007, 07:05 AM
Paradox405
Fire Beetle

Unfortunately I'm under the impression that the login server is not currently working - it is probably down. I was not able to log in either.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:10 AM
supahsen
Sarnak

Default Ahh,

Ahh ok thanks much. Was having fun on Krushers server too.. ah well. later now heh.

Least that saves me from messing with my EQ files too much.. lawn mower place just called anyways.. got the part I need in... its bittersweet.

yay, my neighbors will shut up when i mow the lawn.

boo. I gotta fix the mower.. and mow the lawn.. >.>

take care for now all.
Old 04-24-2007, 03:13 AM
Darksole03
Fire Beetle

Default Yeah

Yeah, if this happened to be last night (April 23rd) then yes, the forums and website went down. Same thing happened to me. Now the krusher server is down completly off the list. Hopefully it will be up sometime, Its a fun server.