Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 03-05-2012, 12:19 AM
Collins5112
Fire Beetle

Default Some help maybe?

Hey guys, with sony going free to play and updating their launchpad yet again, I am having a bit of trouble getting those glorious Underfoot files. Is there an alternate method that's in the works right now, or is there a way to do it with the new launchpad? When I go to log in to my trial account, it's installing the Legends of Norrath stuff, is that normal? Does it install the files we need to update our UF clients after that? I am having a major memory loss, new comp and cant play some of my characters right now because they are sideways on the screen lol. Any help is appreciated.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:48 AM
Noport
Opcode Ninja

Download steam client just maybe that will still work, sony is going to be giving you hot client with launchpad client the sad thing is no one supports it .

When I go to log in to my trial account, it's installing the Legends of Norrath stuff, is that normal? Answer Yes

Does it install the files we need to update our UF clients after that? Answer No you'll have Hot client starting March 16Th.
Old 03-05-2012, 01:01 AM
Collins5112
Fire Beetle

Ill more than likely just wait until I get back home to transfer the dkm and a few other files I need to actually get some things to work correctly from my old comp to this one.