Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Database/World Building

Development::Database/World Building World Building forum, dedicated to the EQEmu MySQL Database. Post partial/complete databases for spawns, items, etc.

Old 11-08-2006, 03:42 AM
paaco
Discordant

Default Pet Damage Fixes.

This is not in any way accurate with live. Thats not what I was going for as my server is custom. But by lvl 50, pets in eqemu have a max damage of 480. That seemed a little rediculous so I toned them down. Hopefully this will be useful to someone. So far I have only done Beastlord and Necro pets. Mage pets sometime soon time permitting and I will post the SQL for them as well if this is helpful. Also I only tuned pets lvl 1-55. 55 on my server is the lvl cap. Anyways here is an example of how damage is now.

lvl 53 Beast pet.
old min-max damage was 320-480
new min-max damage is 22-50.
Which is somewhat close to live. I remember my 59 Necro pets max hit was like 58 or something like that back in the day.

http://www.eqemu.knocturnalknights.com/petfix.sql.rar

Let me know if anyone actually finds a use for this. If so I will post my Mage pet fixes when I am done.

Just realized that sql file says INSERT INTO npc_types VALUES...I'm no sql Genius but you may have to change it to say UPDATE npc_types VALUES for each line. Sorry

Last edited by paaco; 11-08-2006 at 11:51 AM..
Old 11-24-2006, 06:09 AM
fathernitwit
Developer

im curious what db you are using that has damages this high...

PEQ's data is consistent with the data from here:
http://www.beastlords.org/forums/index.php?topic=5888.0
Old 11-28-2006, 05:21 PM
paaco
Discordant

I was using Cavedudes. If it is fixed in PEQ Sorry lol
Old 11-28-2006, 06:53 PM
cavedude
The PEQ Dude

Ummm. Those values aren't that high in my database at least not here anyway, and I haven't touched pets in ages. Perhaps you are using an older version of the db?
Old 11-28-2006, 08:29 PM
paaco
Discordant

Was using a pretty old DB, I had been working on Dragon's Flight for a long time. If you guys got it fixed now though thats great I'm a little behind sometimes. Not sure when you fixed pet damages but the Cavedude DB I was using is probably about 11 months old.