Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::General Support

Archive::General Support Archive area for General Support's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 02-14-2003, 04:37 PM
Haunted07
Fire Beetle

Default Still not working for me?

I haven't been using the emu for a while, and have been playing run-of-the-mill EverQuest. I recently tried to log on to a few emu servers, but it would not work. After I selected and entered a server, it crashed immidiately back to the basic login screen and told me that I should patch to the newest version of EQ. So, I figured I should wait until the new patch came out. So, as soon as it did (tonight), I tried to log onto forever hacking. I got the exact same message. I haven't patched the regular EQ for 2 days. Anybody have any clues? Did I patch regular EQ too much? Thanks.
Old 02-14-2003, 08:33 PM
kinis
Fire Beetle

Default same thing

ive had the exact same problem, ive also tried some other emulation for eq and get the same error
Old 02-14-2003, 08:57 PM
sedeller
Fire Beetle

simple fix guys.. goto www.eqemu.net click on the eqemu patcher link and walla your set to eqemu till your hearts content
Old 02-16-2003, 08:07 AM
Tugurce
Hill Giant

Also, make a copy of your EQ folder specifically for EQemu. It does take another 2.5GB, but it's definitely worth it.
Old 02-17-2003, 03:00 AM
Haunted07
Fire Beetle

Default Thanks!

Thanks guys! I tried that patcher, works great now. Now my only problem is finding a server to stick with . Thanks again!
Old 02-17-2003, 05:25 AM
Hardy
Dragon

Default Re: Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted07
Thanks guys! I tried that patcher, works great now. Now my only problem is finding a server to stick with . Thanks again!
Guildwars Server