Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 09-10-2005, 01:23 PM
DarthSlyGuy
Fire Beetle

Default Cannot set up an avatar.

For some reason, I am not able to upload or remote link my avatar for these forums. Remote link has always worked for vB, but not even uploading the avatar seems to work here.

When i try to remote link my avatar in the Edit Avatar part of my profile I get the following error message:
'Error - cannot find an image at the specified URL. Please make sure that you have entered a valid URL.'

I have tried uploading my avatar to a separate site and I still get that same error. When I try and upload the avatar from my computer absolutely nothing happens when i hit the save changes button and it goes back to the do not use avatar setting.

Location: http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/8...loweyes8zj.gif
Width: 100px
Height: 75px
Size: 7.16 KB (7327 bytes)
Type: animated gif

Edit: I just noticed the Do not post support topics here notice. Sorry about posting here, but I could not find a forum for site support. If you need to, just move this to whatever forum is appropriate.

Last edited by DarthSlyGuy; 09-11-2005 at 12:00 AM..