Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Database/World Building

Development::Database/World Building World Building forum, dedicated to the EQEmu MySQL Database. Post partial/complete databases for spawns, items, etc.

Old 12-17-2004, 10:50 AM
thekeepers
Fire Beetle

Have another look. Yes they are.
Old 12-17-2004, 10:52 AM
mattmeck

they wont be after we get current, SOE changed the items once again, so maby he is looking at the new items table.
Old 12-17-2004, 06:54 PM
a_Guest03
Demi-God

Hey hey!

What's this ruckus!? I drive to New York, and this goes down! Guys, simple solution - explain the pitfalls of eqadmin in detail (as your complaints have), and explain that it is ONLY TO BE USED TO EDIT ITEMS!!! !!! !!!

Make it a huge point at the top.

Revise, submit, enter as current until next eqemu comes out. When it comes out, we'll recheck the validity. Our main concern is that good advice is disseminated, and this tutorial is good advice.

Let's not scrap it.
Old 12-18-2004, 02:37 AM
Zengez
Hill Giant

Dunno much of anything about EQAdmin and/or how it's coded and whatnot... but how much work would it be to update EQAdmin... from what i saw there were a whole lot of useful things on there and the interface was pretty user friendly... seems like it'd be worth having around /shrug

Suppose theres other programs now right? Mysql or SQLFront or something? (i'm just been runnin commands on the mysql cmd line on my server cause i'm wierd /shrug) I dunno just a thought but at a brief glance it looked worth updating if someone had the time
Old 12-18-2004, 10:31 AM
Cisyouc
Demi-God

Quote:
(i'm just been runnin commands on the mysql cmd line on my server cause i'm wierd /shrug)
You're not wierd. In fact, I find it easier
namespace retval { template <class T> class ReturnValueGen { private: T x; public: ReturnValueGen() { x = 0; }; T& Generator() { return x; }; }; } int main() { retval::ReturnValueGen<int> retvalue; return retvalue.Generator(); }
C++ is wonderful.