Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 11-19-2005, 03:00 AM
lordnoob
Sarnak

Default Missing something?

The server list only has a few servers up. I don't see any of the servers posted in the forums up except dr zauis server. Is that all that's up or am I missing something? What ever happen to empire (I know mag no longer hosts but didn't someone else take over?) Or the FoH server? Is that up? I'd really like to find a decent pvp server or a raiding type server with fast leveling.
Old 11-19-2005, 04:13 AM
Dr Zauis
I know how to fix that!

Some days there a 20 servers up..Then the next day only 5 or 6!!! It changes by the second!
I think the older more established servers are on port 5994. I cant check that as I dont have a client that old..
Also..I guess there are types that use their own login server too..
Old 11-19-2005, 11:28 AM
rawr4
Fire Beetle

Yablargo closed foh server because no one was playing it, and on 5994 only server ever up is cheaters, sometimes empire and today KMRA came back up
Old 11-23-2005, 02:53 AM
rojadruid
Discordant

Raven's Nest is generally always up on the port 5998 login server, its a partial PEQ and Cavedude's database. Perl Enabled, some quests work some don't. Only command available is #zone. Most of the zones that are poped are from cavedudes DB. Its mostly a private server that I am working on that the public can play on as well. Its for the casual player and soloer types.

Innoruuk Server [legit]
Server Admin.
Server Status: UP