Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 12-24-2014, 05:36 PM
style214
Fire Beetle

Default Akka's DB Repack - Setting Up Local Login?

I just installed the repack, but I am running a satellite internet connection, does anyone know if there is an easy way to run minilogin to connect locally? I was able to install minilogin, but when I get to server select, nothing is showing, and the server screens don't show any data, so I cannot tell if there are any errors going on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 12-26-2014, 03:35 PM
vsab
Discordant

Don't think minilogin works any longer. Use this:-
http://wiki.eqemulator.org/p?Windows...Guide&frm=Main

You will need to compile it from the latest source (http://wiki.eqemulator.org/p?Complet...Guide&frm=Main), but it will still be compatible with the repack.
Old 12-26-2014, 03:48 PM
style214
Fire Beetle

I am using that file set from my previous installation, I was able to get the loginserver to work, but it would not show the local server. I went in and reloaded the repack, and I am getting a very odd set of SQL errors, when I try to source in the load_login.sql, it errors on the tblloginaccounts table, and for some reason one of the server tables shows in heidi, but cannot be dropped or reloaded, and the accounts table is erroring as existing in the database, but it is not in fact there.

To make sure the server worked, I set up and went through the eqemulator login, and the server was up and available, but only on the install machine, not on my laptop though. The only thing I noticed before I reloaded was that the loginserver screen was not saying that it connected to the database, which I believe it did on the previous installation.
Old 12-27-2014, 10:02 PM
style214
Fire Beetle

I figured out the database error, when the installer deleted the database, it left the files behind, and I had to run the installer to remove everything again, delete the extraneous tables, and reinstall. I can get the loginserver to work, but still no luck seeing the server. I sourced in the load_logins, added the loginserver line to the variables, but the server still doesn't show up. Again, the only thing I notice that seems off is that the loginserver does not say it is connecting to the database at 127.0.0.1, which it use to. Am I missing something simple???

Are there any files I can load into here to make it easier to isolate the problem?
Old 01-02-2015, 11:19 PM
style214
Fire Beetle

Is there anywhere to pull down the current minilogin/loginserver files already compiled? I just realized I don't have the most current version, and my internet connection will die horribly trying to pull everything down to cmake just the loginserver. Can anyone help me out?