PDA

View Full Version : Planar progression

froglok20
11-26-2003, 01:37 PM
hey all,

yet more ideas have been ticking over in my head =)

planar progression in eq sucks, currently im 58 and teir3 flagged, even tho im excited about it, at the same time ites a hudge downfall, as A. no groups, B. no chnce of hunting C. refer to A

also comes intot he factor of the classic planes,

Plane of Sky
Plane of Growth
Plane of Hate A
Plane of Hate B
Plane of Mischief
Plane of Fear

iv been thinking about implimenting these old planes into the PoP Planes but so far fallen short of what flages what pretyt much

i did come up with the idea of when you kill terris thule, this grants you access to PoFear to fight her father cazic thule and also removing the 3 ele flags you get from BoT. thats just way to meany

ideas:

PoJ -> PoS -> *PoGrowth* -> PoEarthA -> PoEarth B
PoI -> *PoMischief* -> PoTactics
PoN -> *PoFear* -> PoTorment
*PoSky* -> PoAir -> PoTime -> PoTime B
Sol Ro -> PoFire
PoTorment -> *PoHate A* -> *PoHate B* -> Sol Ro -> PoFire

im not trying to make this a easy thing, after all you in the Planes of the Gods, their home, the essence of norrath. hence why i dont liek the idea of BoT iving you 3 elemental flaggs, its crap when Sol Ro only gives you fire? well fair enough you kill sol ro to kill is father, but from BoT to PoEarth,PoWater,PoAir come on, abit over rated

any ideas? astill stuck working out a planar progressing chart to make it alittle more eaier and fair. if you in a guild who can access elemental planes then its a hudge achivment, instead of just doing a poj trial, doing a quest in PoStorms for flag then killing agnarr. even tho agnarr aint easy, i still think its gibed.

Thanks =) post ya ideas / comments here looking forward to some feedback.

oh im also considing making the planes lvl restricted, PoTQ wikll stay 46, the rest will prob be bumped up to 50,55,60 and 65 ( aso i could bump them all up to 60, and 65 to ele+) min requiment.

AND....

( sorry for such a long post)

im a beliver in working you way to the planes, iv worked my but off to become VT capable at 58, not something you do over night... takes a weekend LOL (sorry) but it should go pretty much in order.....

DL -> Seb -> ToV -> Seru / Ssra -> VT -> PoP

and NOT

DL -> PoP

or somethting similar, so im thinking of away to maygbe enfoce it alittle

thansk =)

froglok

snorky
11-26-2003, 02:26 PM
you have to remember that potimea and b need to be the hardest to attain entrance to...the plane of fire looks just as difficult if not more so...right now you have to do all the elemental planes to get into potime and i think it would be a good idea to keep it like that

froglok20
11-26-2003, 02:54 PM
hey

sorry for the confusion, with the paths, easy plane of time will need ALL flags to get into, i.e PoEarth,Fire,Air,Water

once again im sorry for the confusion, basicly its

... -> Earth Fire Wind Water -> PoTimeA -. PoTimeB

that part of flaging iv 100% decided on, all elemental planes ( including time) will have min requiments of level 65 and ALL falgs ( might include some system of VT key ) in order to access, iv decided to include VT in the system ( even tho its know PoP its stuff freaken hard zone) and not only that, its prob more so hard to get into

so....

All Other PoP Zone Flaggs + Old Word Flags -> Elemental Planes (Fire, Earth, Wind, Water)+VT Key -> PoTime A -> PoTimeB

liek i said in my previous post, this is designed for high end, end game experiance and should be done with people right out from dreadlands

umm yeah =))

just to clarify one more time, elemental flags will require all flags ( maybe inckluding VT key) and PoTimeA/B will require all flags

froglok20
11-26-2003, 03:14 PM
FIRE, EARTH, WIND WATER.....CAPTIN PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!

lol sorry had to put it in =))

froglok20
11-30-2003, 10:38 AM
ok so no ideas from anyone???? come on people im worthing on the flag system for pop for eqemu =) a little insight woudl be good into the intergration of the old world planes...

also what about the portal to PoHate from oasis? long ago it used to be there.... any thought?

Froglok

Alvaron
12-04-2003, 05:59 PM
Ya forgot Heart...

I can't believe ya forgot HEART =P