PDA

View Full Version : NO servers work

Baracle_Bill
12-23-2003, 02:51 PM
Just recently I noticed alot of the servers have dissapeared, maybe they are being updated i dont know but of what is left (fishwolf and brightblade are the only ones that are not locked or down) I can not log on at all as any race. It just says 'you have been disconnected'. I have not patched to Live in a long long time so thats not the problem. I would have tried 5.3 servers but there are only two and one is locked and the others down. I am on dialup and have had some problems before but I could at last connect then. Also when I used to get on it was VERY unstable disconnecting frequently.

Thanx in advance[/u]

mattmeck
12-23-2003, 02:53 PM
I have not patched to Live in a long long time so thats not the problem

Most servers are updated / updating to the current live patch, so that is the issue :? you need to patch

warlockz
12-23-2003, 05:45 PM
I'm patched upto 12/18, I try to launch EQW and attempt to connect to a server list, however I cannot connect at all, I am using the correct EQhost.txt that was supposed to be copied into the EQ folder but that isn't allowing me to get a server list.
what am I doing wrong?

Bendail
12-24-2003, 07:51 AM
The login server started no to connect to the world servers at about 1:50 AM EST, meaning it not the servers but the login server that is not working correctly.

NSM-Chewy
12-26-2003, 05:20 AM
''Most servers are updated / updating to the current live patch, so that is the issue :? you need to patch''

i thought patching would be the worst thing to do?

mattmeck
12-26-2003, 05:26 AM
i thought patching would be the worst thing to do?

Read the very first post in this forum here is a link http://www.everquestserver.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11975

From now on make sure you read befor you post please. There is 100+ posts that wouldnt have happend if people would have read befor they posted.

NSM-Chewy
12-26-2003, 05:30 AM
think i got it

i need to patch because u guys fixed the bug and everythings working now?

kk sorry for goin on ur nerves but i didnt really understand what he was sayin there lol

thank you

mattmeck
12-26-2003, 05:31 AM
http://www.everquestserver.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11972

read there.