PDA

View Full Version : The Problem with Emu today is....

MordantKitten
12-24-2003, 08:51 AM
Apparently, for those of you who dont want to scour through too many board messages to find it, the problem lies with the Emu login servers. This isnt for sure but here are my reasons for saying this.

1. This is not just a minor 1-2 person problem.
2. This problem doesnt change if you have or havent patched the 12-18 patch
3. Server selection screen shows all server numbers to be the same (Raid addicts at 26, Fish-Wolf at 6, Infernal at 5 etc. etc.) The populations arent changing/ refreshing
4. There are apparently problems reported by those who host servers that while booting up their server they encounter a problem with connecting to the Emu login servers.

Please let me know if my information is wrong or faulty, this is just what I have gathered from a day of devoted site/board watching, since I have no ambition to do something better on Christmas Eve :oops: I was hoping to play all day to help pass the time, since I obviously dont have EQlive anymore ;)~

If any dev's could help with information or whatnot in this matter Im sure the majority of us lingering in the forums would appreciate it. Who am I, though, to ask for attention to this crap on a holiday? Thanks anyway for the game and all, and I hope to see things running soon <3 <3 <3

~~ Deadly Desires of Men~~

Tertiary
12-24-2003, 08:54 AM
Yes, the loginserver is broken. According to the chat on IRC, only LethalEncounter can fix it, and he is not around, so just wait until it is fixed :) No ETA.

MordantKitten
12-24-2003, 08:55 AM
Thanks for the info. Teritary!!! :D