PDA

View Full Version : OpenZone 2.7

Windcatcher
01-03-2004, 01:59 PM
This is a double-release day :P

Here's what's new:

1. On the ground editing tab, increased the range on the raise/lower field from -10..10 to -100..100.

2. On the ground editing tab there are two new radio buttons: circular and square. They let you edit the ground elevation using either circular or square regions.

3. There is a new menu item and toolbar button that lets you rumple the ground only in the selected area rather than the entire zone. This makes making mountainous areas a lot easier: I find that raising the ground by a certain amount (90 or so) and then rumpling it by two-thirds that amount works well.

4. There's a new mesh called broken_cart.

5. Added some missing tooltips to some buttons on the meshes pane in the ground texture painter.

6. Increased the far clipping plane distance from 1500 to 2000.

This should make life a lot easier for the zone builders out there (and you know who you are)

WC

Wumpas
01-03-2004, 03:06 PM
Nice work Wind but Im experiancing a problem downloading 2.7 I have tried many times and it downloads roughly 2.32 Mb and then says that the zip file is coruped and that it contains no folders ?

I suspect the problem is with sourceforge or even with me any ideas anyone?

Windcatcher
01-03-2004, 05:04 PM
You're right -- the file should be 3Mb in size. I just re-uploaded it, and it looks good now. Go ahead and give it a try.

WC

Wumpas
01-03-2004, 05:18 PM
Very quick response WC "ATI suport" should take notes :D

I don't see 2.7 up on the files page quite yet could just be it takes a while to refresh or somthing Ill check it out tomorrow morning and let you know how i like it.

Keep up the great work WC your apps make a big diffrence :)

EDIT -- There it is 2.7 downloaded sucessfully and WOOT looks like eqadmin got a new release as well :D I dont have to hang on the myworld team for editing help so much anymore hehehe